[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Will smoking carts fuck me up later in life? I don't want any serious health conditions because I'm a dumbass zoomer
>>
>>31682961
might as well smoke cigarettes like a man you faggot
>>
with heavy use obviously it will, just like with everything else. if were going off of picrel then goodluck weening off if you can, it becomes a serious addiction at that point.
>>
>>31682961
It’s a widely unregulated field, but you can easily just google “bad thc cartridge chemicals” and find what few but frightening studies exist. from what i’ve seen it’s a bunch of heavy metals and weird chemicals you don’t want in your fucking lungs. Just smoke flower, man. Smoking anything is going to hurt you, might as well practice harm reduction.
>>
>>31682964
I don't like tobacco, I like weed
>>
>>31682961
Weed vape is not as bad as tobacco, so far. It is made by locals who care about their customers. Sugar feeds cancer and the tobacco stuff has too much in the form of vegetable glycerin.
>>
>>31683421
>muh gas station jeet vape is made by local hands
Please get in tune with reality
>>
File: 1710152080910482m.jpg (34 KB, 1024x378)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>31682961
>is smoking bad for you
>>
>>31683812
i lol'd
>>
>>31682961

Yep. They will. Don't smoke. There's no benefit to it.
>>
>>31683421

Nothing in this comment is factual.
>>
>>31683428
Learn to read. You don’t get weed from the gas station.
>>31683839
Teach us, oh great one.
>>
>>31682961
I smoked pax carts and that shit literately gave me pneumonia. I find that smoking weed normally through combustion was better even tho theirs tar at least I wasn't coughing up liquid and blood all the time. Pick your poison.
>>
edibles
>>
Anything in your lungs that isn't oxygen may or may not cause you problems later in life.
>>
>>31682961
Maybe if you have a family history of mental illness or if you have underlying and untreated predisposition to mental illness, I did acid, shrooms, weed and it fucked me up real hard. Maybe I have a weak mind. Either way, some anon said it is kind of deregulated meaning some people might put in junk in there and that might fuck you up. I'd take it easy and be careful, doing drugs. Shit can fuck you up.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.