[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

All it's ever lead to is circlejerking about our problems, blaming society or women for em, and giving our money and time to grifters.

There are entire accounts in instagram and youtube dedicated to posting clips and edits that dripfeed empty messages about how "women/society dosen't care about men" or "mens health needs to be fixed" or whatever with men in the comments forming an echochamber of blaming everything and everyone without espousing positive or constructive solutions to any of our problems.

We're quicker to assign blame than to establish solutions.
>>
>refuses to blame women or society for what they did wrong
Refusing to accept reality is one of the main reasons your mental health is in the gutter.
>>
>>31683308
If you think this way, then 4chan is not the place to be. This is incel/mgtow university. Please go elsewhere, OP. This is the echo chamber, you don’t have to be here and you deserve better.
>>
>>31683308
Its really as simple as they had shitty mothers. Its who they are really angry at.

Too many people just never grew up. Peter pan syndrome is in full swing.

Women are gullible thats probably my most sexist opinion of them. 80% of them will read a headline and never question anything else. Reality tends to be decided for them by some jackass who doesn’t know what he’s talking about.
>>
There are sources that have the constructive solutions you want free of manosphere alpha etc garbage.

Can I ask what specific issues you are facing you need help with? Maybe I can help point you to some less toxic information that can help?
>>
>>31683308
Remove yourself from that kind of content. Once you start believing it you will only see negative in everything around you. Suddenly you won't see women as humans who can think for themselves deserve empathy anymore and you will think society works against you. Once you start believing it you'll make it true for yourself as the bad things are all you see. The world has so many nice things and there are so many genuinely kind human beings (men and women), you'd be surprised sometimes.
Focus on the positive things and that's what's going to come to you. If you seem like you hate a woman for no reason, she will notice and immediately be skeptical of you and even if there were any kind traits, she wouldn't feel safe enough to show them to you. And I'm not just talking about romantic relationships here, but about everyday life.
>>
>>31683308
The only answer to life is antinatalism/suicide.
>>
>>31683567
Not OP but I'm pretty sceptical that any thing "less toxic" even admits men face systemic problems.
>>
File: F6FOZxSXMAAYYgU.jpg (129 KB, 941x1339)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>31683308
Lift some weights and think of this pepe.
Unironically this will cure all your mental ills.
You can thank me later.
>>
>>31683308

Fuck off you dumb bitch.
>>
>>31683308
Congrats, you've caught on. It's such a vapid movement.
>>
>>31683610
Just curious, do you think the same for women consuming content telling them society and man are the cause of their problems?
>>
>>31683308
men's mental health is
>do something to tire you up (phisically preferable)
>eat/sleep/hygiene and the basic shit
>make some money
>have at least 1 friend you see often
>talk to some attractive women even if not romantically from time to time
there, you're healed, send me 100$ or whatever
>>
>>31683724
>have at least 1 friend you see often

Most of these complaining men would rather die than lose face or be embarrassed, so these two are impossible.
>>
>>31683308
>instagram and youtube accounts dedicated to men's mental health

I can't recall the last time I looked at such a thing.

Why not simply take care of "mental health" and not worry about its gender, anon?

Start with meditation.
>>
>>31683744
I know, I'm one of them
>>
>>31683308
social media + market conditions have created insane expectations in women and bad conditions for many men, this can't be denied.
That said, there is a huge amount of blackpilled grifters and the algos push for them because negativity creates engagement, and of course the exaggerate the problem into unrealism.
Even if the world got worse, guess what? There are still men and women out of the logic of social media. They have become rarer but they can be found.
I think an important part of living that is forgotten, especially in a world where the internet pushes ONE model all around, is that you have to create your own life, the one that will be given to you by society will probably suck.
This means that you have to develop your own identity, find your values and act accordingly. You will see improvements.
Good luck.
>>
>>31683724
Unironically how do I do this without coming across as creep? Is that always just a risk I have to take?
>>
>>31683723
I think men and women are equal, not the same. I don't think hateful content does any good and I try to assume the best of people, but it's more dangerous to do that as a woman. If you're being naive with stuff like that, you're more likely to get raped, stalked or killed. So generally I do think it's good for women to be critical in a careful manner. I hope you can recognize that women put themselves in a more vulnerable position by interacting with men as if crimes like that never happened. It's more out of a safety place. But you should always have empathy for another human being and I genuinely believe seeing the best in everything will lead to a happier life.
>>
>>31683884
I was a little creepy today (or maybe it's just in my mind) but tomorrow I will have to wake up anyway (unless I die, in which case I will have bigger problems).
In short: it is what it is.
>>
>>31683413
So true
>>
>>31683884
if you have to be a little creep so be it, take it as a game where you creepmax sometimes and others try to fake being normal
>>
>>31683308
based
>>
>>31683925
Men are more likely to face violence than women, yet for some reason we only give credit to women's physical safety,
>>
>>31683308
>blaming society or women for em
This in particular outs them as extremely immature, still in the whiny kid mode of thinking there are people invested with special power or authority that should be running their life and accommodate them but are doing a bad job at it.
>>
>>31686894
Because it's men facing violence from other men, compared to women there's barely a risk of being on the receiving end of violence in a relationship at all.
I'm not saying your issues aren't existent but I'm saying as a woman you have to be more cautious about things like that when getting into a relationship.
If you think being more selective about which women you get involved with helps to keep you safe, go for it. But somehow I doubt that that's something you have to actively think about when dating a regular girl.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.