[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dwddq.png (922 KB, 1080x1998)
922 KB
922 KB PNG
The server is full of 15-25 year olds grooming children (even 12 year olds in there) and have been threatening people using their irl pictures and even sent nudes of minors in there as a threat and told everyone they'll post it in public when some adults tried to stop them. I have close people as victims now too when they tried to stand up against CP and rape jokes they constantly make every 5 minutes. Server admins are some of the people doing all this and promoting the behavior. Do what ya'll want with all this info.
discord link is '/bloomcommunity'
(Picture blurred for the child's sake)
>>
>>31683490
Report them to the police you retard. Doxxing won't do anything. These people need to be in jail.
>>
>>31683500
this anon
>>
>>31683490
obvious honeypot
>>
reporting to the police doesn't work in our country. there are almost no cyber laws protecting anyone and whatever little there is still gets overlooked every time.
>>
>>31683500
This. Not to mention being in the group or associated in any way is not gonna look great for you if it is reported and you weren't the one to do it.
>>
I joined the server to check what they were up to after they allegedly stopped the drama yet kept posting peoples pictures and to get whatever evidence I need to report it. I have no history in there nor a single message or any association with anyone doing all of this.
>>
And you will not find me there anymore either, already left the place. disgusts me to my core seeing what they type and the things they say there not to mention I know some of their victims.
>>
>>31683490
Are you just talking about Reddit or is this some other site?
>>
>>31683551
What retarded 3rd world shithole do you live in? Is it a Muslim country by any chance?
>>
>>31683500
/thread

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.