[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1710682153511984s.jpg (6 KB, 249x217)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
I can do cold approaches but I end up getting excited and stuttering like a retard, really what are the odds that a woman would actually find this to be cute and attractive?
>>
isnt the logic that it doesnt really matter if it fails 1000x because it just has to work once for it to pay off. in other words batting average is irrelevant
>>
I dunno man, are you cute and attractive? If you're a 240lb fatty stuttering and dropping spaghetti it's not going to be cute. If you are some thin and shy academic type it might.
>>
>>31683655

I've been catcalled before so I guess so.
>>
>>31683528
possible, but unlikely. being shy/anxious is a very feminine trait.
>>
>>31683732
yeah but silent and angry rest face guys (like resting bitch face for women) can attract some hoes, I'm shy and it happened to me (didn't do shit)
>>
>>31683646
Yes, but manchildren quit at the mere possibility of failure. Because he could fail even once, he'll never attempt it
>>
>>31683762
>Yes, but manchildren quit at the mere possibility of failure. Because he could fail even once, he'll never attempt it

I'm in therapy and I'm not giving up.
>>
i cold approached a really cute girl, i do this sometimes when im with my friend to make him laugh, and i said "erm- a- a- are y-you from uh tenessee cuz uh...ur the only ten i see." (stuttering on purpose) and she gave me her number so maybe (this is a humble brag)
>>
>>31683528

Lack of confidence is not attractive to anyone, try alcohol next time if your too autistic to remain calm.
>>
>>31683976

It's not lack of confidence otherwise I would have never cold approached, I just get autistic when I'm excited and have lot on my mind.
>>
do you stutter because your heart starts to race?

if so you could consider beta blockers in the short term, though that won’t help the core of your issue but could give you some immediate relief.

I feel your pain. My issues aren’t that pronounced but sometimes when I cold approach I’ll get that excitement too and go too fast.

Learning to be cool, calm, and collected — yet bold and decisive — is key.

Proud of you for continuing to work on it
>>
>>31685124
>I just get autistic
yeah if you forget about the 4chan lingo for a second you'd realize that's nervousness you retard.
>>
>>31683528
>>
>>31683762
i do
>>
>>31683962
it's a great idea anon im thinkin about stealin it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.