[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1688903302149493.jpg (168 KB, 1200x1200)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
I don't consider myself a misogynist, a traditionalist yes, but I don't *hate* women. Yet I hate every about them (but not they themselves). I hate the way women talk, I hate the opinions they hold, I hate when women try to emulate men by being dominant, I hate how women can't take criticism, I hate how they don't take accountability for their actions, I hate how they're so openly bisexual, I hate how everyone protects them against absolutely anything negative that may happen to them.

I still find women attractive sexually and romantically, but I can't help but detest the sight and presence of everyone of them and their simps.
>>
you can disengage from things you hate. you are at the liberty to do so.

>but isn't that 'JUst doNt HatE thEM brO"?
No, it's totally different.
>>
>>31683550
Kek. Yes, ALL 4.5 BILLION women hold the same opinion. They are a hivemind.

This is sarcasm. You are stuck in an internet echo chamber.
>>
>>31683550
You're jealolous and resentful of women. This is almost always a sign of a male who secretly has AGP.

The rope is your fate.
>>
>>31683550

>> I don't *hate* women. Yet I hate every about them

That, by definition is misogyny. It doesn't matter if you like to consider yourself that way or not. By definition what you are describing is misogyny.

It's laughable when you talk about emulating your dominance. You aren't, it's easily discernible from your writings and from the very fact they feel comfortable trying to dominate you. Be real with yourself.
>>
>>31683550
You hate women because you are single. EASY. AS. You can’t see women as human because you don’t have any that you are close to.
>>
feminity is an aspect of reality, and by hating it you hate reality itself. just accept it as a function of reality, like oh wow, reality can also be like that
>>
Misogyny (n)

1. feelings of hating women, or the belief that men are much better than women

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/misogyny

1. a feeling of hate or dislike towards women, or a feeling that women are not as good as men

https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/misogyny

1. Misogyny is a strong dislike of women

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/misogyny

You are by definition a misogynist. Nothing about your view is traditional. A traditional man is respectful, harbours no hatred or resentment towards women, and exhibits chivalry. You are a misogynist, and that is born of resentment because you feel small around them. You understand you have little value and lash out about it towards others instead of dealing with the real problem. The feelings inside of you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.