[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (46).jpg (6 KB, 195x258)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
So my job has gone WAY down hill in the past year, and I think they are pushing people to quit. They opened up a location in Columbia and are actively hiring down there, and not up here. Plus many of the aspects that made me try for this job are long gone. I don't think I have a year left at this company. It's difficult to tell things because they tell everyone that everything is awesome, sales are up..and then the next day...they lay off a bunch of people.

I am mobility issues and this is the only job I could find that was accommodating. I live in a rural area, so my job options are only in manufacturing if I wana make OK money without working 90 hours a week. I can't even get a job as a server in a restaurant due to reasonable accommodation.

I had to drop out of college for financial reasons so I only have a high school diploma. I can't afford any outside job training at the moment, and I don't have the time, my current work day goes from 8 to when ever the call queues are empty and they release us, which in the past has gone to 11 at night, so my schedule is no where near consistent enough to do anything after work.Sometimes we get out a little after 5, sometimes it goes way longer. They will not be flexible on leaving with the queues loaded up, I already asked.

I dunno what my options are. Me having difficulties walking is not something I can hide from employers to get a job running a machine. I've looked into work from home jobs but they are few and far between, and most of the time, a scam.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.