[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1716004214974.jpg (103 KB, 1200x627)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
how do I stop being a bully? Pic unrelated
>>
>>31683899
Meditate (picrel), half an hour a day, and you will become consciously aware of your aspects of mind, such as your Shadow. I keep mine on a tight leash these days. All aspects of mind have their place, as part of a team.

Like I said, i keep him on a tight leash, which is better than (before meditation) either keeping him in a cage or having him escape and creating havoc.

Only dire circumstances that my other selves aren't equipped to handle, would I let him off the leash and the vote was: "kill!"
>>
File: breath meditation.jpg (503 KB, 741x833)
503 KB
503 KB JPG
>>31683947
Picrel mentioned..
>>
>>31683947
>>31683951
thank you. not OP. I need to learn how to control my body and emotions as best as possible as the life i truly want and feel best with is no longer accessible to me. thanks again.
>>
Why do you feel the need to bully? Do the people that you bully make you feel insecure or something so you feel the need to knock them down a peg? Genuinely curious i'm not taking the piss or anything.
>>
>>31683899
Why would you stop? Someone has to keep everyone in line. Can’t you handle it?
>>
>>31683899
Try putting yourself in the shoes of the person or persons that you're bullying and imagine what you would feel like if you were them hearing the things you're saying.

Maybe get a group of your friends together and ask them to bully you , where they insult and humiliate you in front of others, only you sit in a chair and take it and don't respond.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.