[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 074479842.jpg (7 KB, 259x194)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
i just raw dogged and licked the pussy of a random girl I found at the club. How likely is it that I got aids?
>>
>>31684434
??? Why would anybody on 4chan be able to accurately predict your odds of getting any STD? Just go to planned parenthood and get tested in a couple weeks you fucking retard.
>>
roughly the same as the percentage of women with aids in your country
>>
>>31684544
It's a joke btw, go see a doctor anon.
>>
chance of transmitting HIV through heterosexual oral sex is under 1%
>>
>>31684509
Transmission percentage is less than 100. Population of us at a 2% transmission rate puts you at 0.0072% (not accounting for typical club clientele)
>>
>>31684434
>How likely is it that I got aids?
Unlikely, but not impossible. But your chances of getting Chlamydia or Gonorrhoea are quite high.
>>
>>31684434
Not very
>>
>>31684434
sit and fuck more girls,
aids is not cureable anyway doctor can just detect but aids show there symptoms late there are chance you won't get any symptoms now and if they found the only thing they can do is extent the last time you have
anyway GO SEE A DOCTORRRR!
>>
>>31684434
Shockingly low. Lower still if she was white. A little higher if she sells cunt on the street. But probably below 1%. AIDS spreads primarily through blood contact and recipient anal sex, neither of which you did, if she even has AIDS, which isn't very likely. What you should be worrying about is hepatitis and the clap.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.