[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Can science explain why I can’t sleep without my cat sleeping next to me/in my blanket? I love her a lot but she’s a tiny little cat, it’s not like she can protect me or anything.
>>
File: IMG_1439.jpg (2.61 MB, 4032x3024)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB JPG
>>31684574
picrel of Da Creature.
>>
>>31684574
yes, cats keep watch on different directions with their social group. she's not expecting to protect you, she's planning on bolting and signaling you if something tries to sneak up from a direction you can't see and expects that you are doing the same thing for her
>>
>>31685065
I would literally beat someone’s head in for her. Idk if she would alert me she’d probably just run off and forget about me lel
>>
>>31684574
It's because you're an emotionally undeveloped, autistic manchild.
>>31685142
You won't do shit, you effeminate sperg.
>>
Nigga just discovered emotions.

But for real, it's because of love. You feel safe and protected, loved, together, warm, and all other myriad of things. It's also a routine so when that's broken up, even though its normal, it feels strange and uneasy.
>>
>>31684574
You are lonely
>>
you're a cat phile stop abusing cat for your satisfaction
>>
>>31687206
True. I love her so much, she is a good little buddy and sidekick.

>>31688668
True, working on that by moving back to the city.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.