[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Very quick update anons:
Things worked out crazy well. She left her boyfriend for me, and we're working on a plan to move in together.
Thanks to all the anons who gave me advice, it got me through my complex feelings and gave me the courage to keep pushing. Sometimes things work out!
>>
>>31684634
if she left her boyfriend for you it means she's not loyal and she won't be loyal to you either. save yourself the pain and don't date her you fucking retard.
>>
File: asdfadfa.png (627 KB, 486x672)
627 KB
627 KB PNG
>>31685737
He knew what he was doing unless he doesn't have experience in these things.

OP, if you're inexperienced, you're in for a bad time.
>>
>>31684634
Godspeed, anon
>>
File: 1708758755998328.gif (2.3 MB, 450x258)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB GIF
>>31685737
This.
You need to leave her before she leaves you.

Women like this typically and routinely keep "backup" boyfriends. How would she react if you asked to go through her phone?
>>
>>31686800
I ain’t retarded and I know what I’m getting into lmfao
>>31686816
She’s let me read her messages lol
>>
Ignore them, reenacting the same reactions they’ve seen other people have to this scenario makes them feel like they understand how the world works.

That’s awesome, man. Congratulations! I really wish you both the best.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.