[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1703157416029039.png (630 KB, 1276x697)
630 KB
630 KB PNG
I've finally improved my appearance and physique, the only thing remaining is to actually talk to women, now I realize I can find people through my social circle but in life we find ourselves in situations where we might not have a lot in common. How can I, say, talk to a girl in my class without it being unnatural, how do I make it "flow" well do I just say hi and compliment them or do I wait for an indication that she might be interested? What's the move here?
>>
File: Over.jpg (37 KB, 622x408)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Don't do it, stop trying hard for something you deserve but no one will want to give it to you, after a while your image of "lonely failure" is marked and it will be rare for you to get close to anyone, your destiny is already marked.
>>
>>31684802
you have been cheating yourself the whole time you were on the self improoove journey. no one on here can tell you how to talk to girls or how to start it up with them. everyone has different styles and how they go about it and what they’re comfortable with based on their character and personality. i can tell you what i DID and what worked for me
at uni
>hey i missed the assignment can you tell me what it is?
>that was a rough test how did you do?
just shit like that to break the ice
bar
>compliment something that sticks out be it physical attribute or clothing (i found that something not too noticeable works well because it shows your observant which in turn shows intelligence)
>roast them a little on a physical attribute or clothing (clothing works better with the roasting)
i did these and i got hella ass. but again YOU have to go out and test the waters yourself. i, like every other guy, was nervous and jittery when i started but i was a quick learner and open to anything and just wanted ass so i made it work and ended up getting really good at it.
>>
File: 1695867576553413.jpg (591 KB, 2017x2449)
591 KB
591 KB JPG
>>31684908
Fuck, I'm desperately trying to avoid this fate since I've already come this far in regards to everything. What do I have to lose at this point, nothing right? I've writhed in agony for so long might as well see if I can make it.
>>
>>31685076
Instead improving your physique so others appreciate you, better to live the destiny that has touched you.
>>
>>31684802
>how do I make it "flow" well
you don't MAKE flow happen, you have to open your mouth and trust what comes out. questioning what comes out is how you stifle flow. i've said some of the dumbest shit, but when it puts ME in a good mood, it puts others in a goood mood

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.