[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1576.png (196 KB, 860x628)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
SOS Dear god please help me /adv/. I guess I WAS a straight male but I think I’m genuinely in love with my best fried. We’ve been friends since hs and are in our mid 20’s now

It’s not even a case of “this is the only person who is nice to me”— i’ve had frens/gf over the years

I’m pretty sure he’s bisexual but I might honestly torpedo this friendship if I bring anything up

Yes faggy fag fag fag fag. Yet this is an /adv/ice board and I need actual advice on whether or not to pursue this one or take it to the fucking grave.

I don’t even know what to say. I’m in the straight man friendzone. It’s so joever bros
>>
Either try testing the waters by being more intimate with him in the most subtle way possible and see if he notices the hint, or gaslight yourself into being straight.
>>
>>31685157
>being more intimate with him in the most subtle way possible
Emotionally or physically???? I’m retarded.

> or gaslight yourself into being straight
My plan A honestly. Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>31685117
understand that it's okay, anon! you love your friend, and that's okay :)

the next step? either come to terms with your love for him and ask him out or admit you like him, or keep it a secret and keep living as a straight man.
Either is a good option, but one has the chance to make you happier.

And remember, you dont have to label yourself at all, dont feel pressured to call yourself bi or whatever other people try to label you as.
>>
>>31685157
Meant more Emotional using physical needs.
Whenever OP were to invite his "friend" over to hangout at his place, he can make him some nice food (preferably something OP knows his "friend") or get him something he's been asking for for a long time.

All the little gestures of friendship* recognition.
>>
>>31685277
Unironcally real
>>
>>31685117
>>31685277
>>31685313
Explain to me how it is even possible to be attracted to a man.

Men are hairy, sweaty, smelly, rough, ugly, brutish-looking.

How is that attractive? I honestly think there's something wrong with gay men that they can be attracted to things like this.

If I was a woman, I would 100% be a lesbian, without question. I don't understand how anybody can be attracted to men.
>>
>>31685658
I am gay and I agree. I see women I would consider pretty, but I feel no attraction. But I am uncontrollably attracted to big hairy men. I can’t explain why, other than the obvious answer of mental illness. I know it’s disgusting but I can’t help it.
>>
Try not masturbating for 3 months and see if you still have these urges.
>>
>>31685658
It's okay, anon.

Sexuality is weird. It doesn't always make sense.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.