[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0468.jpg (1.44 MB, 3024x4032)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
i’m in my first year of college and in one of my classes there was this girl i really had a crush on. unfortunately i have severe social anxiety and rarely talk in class (and when i do it ends up being a whisper) so i couldn’t just approach her or hit her up normally. thankfully my wingman friend who happened to have her number gave it to me and informed both of us that i was a secret admirer or some cringy shit like that and we went on texting dates. we actually got to know each other pretty well and she maybe even started liking me back (she was sending blush emojis, hearts, etc). unfortunately her parents stepped in and i was ghosted. when school started a few days later i overheard her complaining that her parents didn’t let her talk to a guy she was talking with (that’s me ) and i’m concerned at that point. i make the grave mistake of double texting and no response. then suddenly she reaches out and says “you can talk to me whenever but i wouldn’t consider us friends” and we had typical small talk over text but then i was shunned away again. should i just give up at this point?
>>
i feel a little ashamed of this
>>
>“you can talk to me whenever but i wouldn’t consider us friends”

Sorry OP, sounds like "I'm not going to block you but please refrain from texting me". Nothing more but to move on.
>>
alright then that makes sense
everyone here says slurs and insults so it’s refreshing to see an actually good and honest opinion
>>
>>31685562
How strict are her parents that they're intervening in her personal life when she's already in college?

Anyway, yeah like other reply said it's probably best to move on. Don't torture yourself by thinking of all the reasons she could have for not liking you anymore. It just seems like a strange situation. maybe some weird family issues happening idk

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.