[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5547.jpg (230 KB, 951x1446)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
Just downloaded a new dating app and pic related liked my profile, but I think that facial bone structure and lack of curves are kinda sus. She(?) also listed a bunch of “male” interests on her profile (vidya, lifting, etc)
This is the first like ive gotten on this app but need to make sure shes an actual girl and not a troon
>>
>>31685770
bro what the FUCK is that thing
>>
>>31685770
pretty sure that's a man chud
t. chud
>>
>>31685770
Probably just a enby (white woman) or maybe a ftm but they don’t seem to be wearing a binder. Either way hole is hole autist.
>>
>Fat guy in a crop top
>guis is this a real whamens?
LMAO
>>
>>31685770
what app?
>>
>>31685770
That looks like a woman. But photos are harder to tell.
>>
look for an adams apple if you ever meet irl
>>
>>31685770
Eyeliner is too well-done to be a troon. Pretty sure this is just a mid chick with a haircut that doesn't fit her who is bad at taking pictures.
>>
>>31685770
be a man and fuck that dude you faggot
>>
Those fucking hands are killing me
>>
That's 70% a dude. It's sad that ugly girls now might get classified as trannies, in the past you could trust that an ugly girl was just ugly. Stay safe bros.

Avoid trannies no matter how bad off you are, settle for twinks if you have no options.
>>
>>31685770
That's a dude
>>
He's like a goth version of Kenneth from 30 rock
>>
I think it maybe a tall, big boned woman but it's hard to tell. Has breasts that look real. Idk. Would be rude to ask if she is a woman and right to take offense. But if a tranny that doesn't say so upfront, then they're the asshole. No clue. Sorry, man.

Maybe take to them and see how it goes, assume it's a real woman and look for a way to find out without implying that she's huge and looks like a dude.
>>
>>31685770
>>31686327
100% it's duolicious
>>
>>31688544
ahahhaa
>>
if she's trans you should still date her anyway
>>
>>31685770
They cute if your going to be a coward send me their contacts.
>>
You guys are literally just getting tricked by the haircut. If this girl had long hair none of you would question her sex.
>>
>>31688944
I don't think so. Arms look manly, not fit muscular.
>>
>>31688805
Yeah. To each his own, maybe OP is bi. But heterosexual people tend to prefer to keep it biological male/female.
>>
>>31685770
BEWARE! THAT IS A TRANNY MONSTER!
>>
>>31688944
>You guys are literally just getting tricked by the haircut. If this girl had long hair none of you would question her sex.
Giant hands
Autistic face
Not looking at camera
Weird body

Yeah totally female
>>
>>31688805
Yeah what could go wrong

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.