[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2622.jpg (42 KB, 511x493)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>don’t talk
>people think I’m weird, creepy, or that I hate them

>talk
>people are rude, snippy, quick to anger, scoff, roll their eyes, etc.
wtf am I supposed to do?
>>
File: 1693735546542429.png (70 KB, 180x300)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>31686032
>people are rude, snippy, quick to anger, scoff, roll their eyes, etc.
keep talking and learn to not be as honest you retard. Not every thought needs to be verbalized. Focus on trying to entertain others and make them laugh. That's all charisma is. No one likes a confrontational autist.
>>
The problem was never talking. You can either be confidently quiet and mysterious, or you can be confidently talkative and personable.
>>
bump
>>
>>31686032

Don’t care and assert your dominance as the Alpha Male of the pack. Only Beta’s care about others opinions.
>>
work on being more aware of your body language and tone of voice. i can be silent but still seem approachable, and i can criticize people and have them laughing with me at the end of it. it's all about presentation, not just the content of your speech

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.