[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2407.jpg (333 KB, 1200x801)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
Which was the best zodiac sign you dated and why?
>>
Pisces and Taurus are the most romantic and thoughtful. Leos are whores. Sags are psycho. Scorpios are cheap and have no personality. Libras are too smart for their own damn good.
>>
Scorpio - big dick
>>
File: 3qije85xa2d31.jpg (216 KB, 750x1063)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>31686319
Why doesn't this pic have Leo and Virgo? Shit image, I prefer the horoscopes on pic related
>>
>>31686474
Being Leo is a cheating ass ho and Virgo are irrelevant
>>
>>31686319
virgo, but i am a virgo
>>
>>31686319
Leos. They’re oddly loyal and hard to get rid of when you love them right it’s cute in contrast to how they treat everybody else
>>
>>31686537
My Leo girlfriend cheated on me. She went on an internship to Disney and slept with another guy there. They’re well known cheaters.
>>
>>31686567
I wish mine would cheat, every leo I talk to is clingy as fuck
>>
>>31686537
>>31686590
Yeah we are. Like dogs. One master.
>>
Aries because they’re intelligent, mild mannered, marriage material
>>
File: IMG_9709.jpg (862 KB, 1145x1492)
862 KB
862 KB JPG
shes a leo theyre dumb whores that ammount to nothing in life but being waitresses that scrape for tips
>>
File: IMG_9711.jpg (1.37 MB, 1284x1549)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
>>31686567
this is my leo ex. she is an attention whore that lead other guys on while in a relationship with me. im not surprised she has the herp or even worse hiv. i left her and am happier with my fiance. were closing in on property.
>>
>>31686862
>>31686872
Oh it’s these two fuckin idiots again. Dumb and Dumber. I’m not surprised they’re on special ed. They look stupid.
>>
>>31686319
I’m a male Taurus.
Here’s my Ex-perience,
>Virgo
Shut-in girl who was lazy and cheated
>Capricorn
Unhinged serial cheater who lied her way through everything, even work and school
>Aquarius
Actual witch, thankfully didnt date her but she was extremely schizo and also claimed to be ‘poly’ lol
>Leo
The biggest psycho, fucked others over like it was nothing, was cruel to animals and extremely vain.

>Gemini
Best one I dated, one I married, together for years and little problems or arguments.
The funny thing is all the shit ones I dated all believed in zodiac, except gemini. I also think zodiac is bogus.
>hurrr im grumpy cus my house is in retrograde
Stfu woman its because you are about to menstruate
>>
Balls of incandescent compressed gas at interstellar distances do not affect human personalities. You are suggesting a light bulb is a god, you retarded faggots. Anyone who believes this is performing a valuable service by letting us know they're a shithead.
Lol, I'm such an asparagus.
>>
>>31686934
Lol right? I’m pretty sure people who believe in zodiacs/MBTI are only into it because they’re addicted to having others tell them who they are cuz they don’t know themselves. They know what they are but not who they are.
Usually its due to being young and sheltered. They grow out of it hopefully.

Anyway i’m gonna make my own zodiac up. I’m a Minotaur. >>31686934

You wanna be a Chimera or a Manticore? Or you prefer beasts of the sea or air? I can give you leviathan or dragon, your choice my good anon
>>
>>31686319
the one with a vagina
the rest doesn't fucking matter
>>
>>31686319
The only gf that will find you on her own is cancer
>>
>Aquarius
My only girlfriend but she was into astrology like no one else I'd ever met. She read ancient texts on the subject and had passionate opinions on the failings of modern astrology. She was very unstable but did her best for 90% of our relationship. She was also probably a high functioning BPD girl. She devalued and discarded me for a coworker whom she never even met in person. She lived in a fantasy world. She would always tell me aquarius have difficult lives and have trouble relating to other people for it. They were aliens. Well she fucked up a good relationship. Apparently the time and date I asked her on our first date signified we would have a long but difficult relationship. Long as in marriage etc. Well guess who didn't hold up her end of the bargain?
>>
>>31686319
None. All women are equally retarded.
>>
Taurus. She was thoughtful, patient, smart, and had a fat assssss for days. They’re also honest. She broke it off with me and told me I was inconsistent. At least she wasn’t the type to lead men on. That woman knows what she wants.
>>
File: 1715178629123507.jpg (46 KB, 826x828)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
i married a gemini so they are the best :)

i am a male cancer born in july (world's biggest sweetheart/good boy) btw
>>
>>31686934
>Balls of incandescent compressed gas at interstellar distances do not affect human personalities.
how about instead of reading the dictionary to hunt for $6 words you think about the fact that the stars were used as a seasonal clock
>>
>>31686862
There’s nothing sexy about a girl who has no self respect. The way she’s holding her middle finger to her mouth makes me want to slap her face silly until she regains consciousness. Who are these 2 bozos and what’s the background ark?
>>
Aries because they’re educated, calm, sexy. I married her. 10/10 would do it all over again.
>>
>>31686374
lmao completely accurate and leos and saggis completely rekt
t. Taurus.
>>
>>31686934
You realise the moon creates the tides, right? In fact the planets all exert gravitational effects on us.
I'm not saying horoscopes are real, but you're being a reductionist and pretending none of it has any effect when objectively there is a measurable effect of the other planets on our world. Kill yourself.
>>
>>31690038
I wished it worked out with my taurus. I pictured us married. She wanted to pursue her education and career so she stopped seeing me and the hundreds of dumb asses who simped over her. She’s doing well in life while I’m still hung up over her. I’d drop all of my last serious relationships if she took me back.
>>
>>31690333
See this is why I can’t understand zodiac shit, I'm a male Taurus and you said this female Taurus juggled you and a bunch of orbiters lol.

We’re apparently lazy and stubborn as fuck. Like hell we’re gonna juggle validation for vanity. Reason why I only wanted just one serious woman? It’s easy, simple, straightforward, peaceful if it works out, simple as.

Maybe its just any woman who believes in zodiac shit is a bit crazy and best avoided. Its a fun parlor game for identity's sake but man, imagine thinking its real lol.

Also play this fun game:
>Go up to a zodiac enjoyer
>read them todays horoscope
>watch them be all hyped up and how they say it's so accurate
>reveal it was actually a different zodiac reading that you swapped on purpose
>watch their reaction

Lol oops
>>
File: 16365275267828.jpg (413 KB, 1090x1116)
413 KB
413 KB JPG
>>31686319
I'm too shy and stuff to date irl, but if online counts then;

As a Virgo woman I loved the most: Taurus.
Who loved me the most: Taurus, Cancer
Who loved me deeply, but couldnt get it together: Scorpio
Who said they loved me, but I realized they moreso just loved the idea of being with me because it made them look good: Leo, Sagittarius, Libra, Virgo
>>
>>31686319
that's not how astrology works, you aren't a sign, you might have Leo as a sun sign, but that doesn't make you a Leo, you have all the signs in your chart, some more prevelant than others.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.