[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: R (1).jpg (760 KB, 3833x2439)
760 KB
760 KB JPG
I'm thinking to learn a foreign language and looking to work abroad as a student. Which country offers the best combination of job opportunities, quality of life, and earning potential? Factors like living costs and currency exchange rates are important to me. Any recommendations or experiences to share?
>>
>>31686332
With a very few very short-term exceptions NO country's immigration laws allow those on student visas to work.
>>
>>31686805
but what if someone has completed higher education and want to work there maybe either by getting citizenship- Maybe just thinking which country would be better to live after i complete all my education
>>
>>31687604
You can't just go someplace. They have to let you in, and every country has immigration laws designed to keep foreigners from stealing jobs from locals or going on the dole. There are specific exceptions - for example, if you are at the top of your profession and an employer can certify that they couldn't find any locals with your qualifications. But I doubt that applies to you
>>
>>31686332
What wrong with where you are?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.