[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>kys
Mom would be sad
>lol go fuck yourself you piece of shit midget
Ok

Seriously I'm losing my mind over here. No matter how much I accomplish, people will still naturally look down on me. No woman will actually truly want me. Getting fit or jacked or rich will seem like I'm just overcompensating. Even cripples can get admiration by overcoming the challenging disability. Short men are just repulsive to normal people. I didn't choose to be born like this.
>>
>>31686350

How short are we talking here? 5ft5 and below?

Moneymaxx and get leg lengthening surgery in Turkey, it’s your most realistic option of finding “love”

You could get 10 cm in height on your Tibias for 30k/ish in Turkey

Then another 30 for an added 10 cm on your Femurs

Once you done that, you can wear Nike Air Max that give you 3 cm, plus insoles which give you 1 cm.

You’ll easily be above average. If height matters that much to you. On the other hand, I see plenty of shorties with women, short men wouldn’t exist if nobody was fucking them.
>>
>>31686350
>Getting fit or jacked or rich will seem like I'm just overcompensating
Overcompensating IS solving the problem. Stop your limiting beliefs.
>>
File: 1551593096391.jpg (23 KB, 552x528)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>31686350
>Short men are just repulsive to normal people.
No, they're not. Wanna hear this from a tall guy? I respect a lot of short men, because they proved to me they are way, way more than their height. They are so much more, a couple of them made me feel insecure for being too tall.

Comparing yourself to an actual person is one thing. Comparing yourself to stereotypes is a whole another kind of shit, it will actually destroy you.

You're right, you didn't choose to be born like this, which is exactly why you should focus on what you can actually choose in your life.
>>
>>31686350
Own it. I'm not even joking. And get out of your head because if you feed those beliefs they become reality.

Strengthen your mental fortitude, stop caring what people assume of you. Prove them wrong with how you choose to live and treat others. Break the negative stereotypes and internalize just being a generally good person.

>>31686408
> Lengthen tibias
> Can never use legs properly again

It's like snake oil except they bet that when you're told the guaranteed side effects you'll buy into it anyway out of desperation. Don't feed the genies.
>>
>>31686350
You'll have people tell you that "height doesn't really matter - it's more about face/money/muscles/charisma

One of my closer friends is
> an objective 3/10 on a good day.
>lanky, no muscle. Doesn't work out
>not rich (works 60 hour weeks for less than minimum wage)
>doesn't really have any charm.
And yet he hasn't struggled with women. Why?

Because he's 6ft 6in tall.

Height matters. Don't let anyone tell you it doesn't.
>>
>>31686350
Im 5'3 and had many gf. If you are that desperate get a filipina, it's the easy mode

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.