[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm tired of wasting my money of frivolous things and I'd like to use my money to make more money. I don't really care for stock market shit. What's an easy side business or hobby I could start to convert my wages into more money?

Any anon's have some sort of comfy side gig they do?
>>
>>31686425

E-commerce - importing goods from China and selling them online on your local market

Trading cryptos - Self explanatory, but and trade cryptos, read the news etc to see what’s worth buying and selling
>>
File: IMG_0565.jpg (155 KB, 1169x1479)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>31686425
Buying potatoes and then sell them for higher at farmers market.
>>
>>31686425
kneepads and mouthwash
>>
>>31686425
>I'd like to use my money to make more money. I don't really care for stock market shit.
Don't care or don't know? Actually missing the easiest way to true wealth
>>
File: 1591611979976.jpg (128 KB, 1080x971)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>31686425
>use my money to make more money.
>comfy

Pick one and only one. If you wanna turn your money into capital, get ready for that capital to consume every fiber of your being and turn you into its slave 24/7
>>
>>31686425
The easiest way is the stock market, whether you care about it or not. Toss some spare cash at an index fund, ignore it for the next 40 years, and come back to discover you're a multimillionaire.
>>
>>31686425
If by "you don't really care about stock market shit", you mean you don't want to learn about it, then get yourself some ETF.
An ETF is a mix of stocks that gives you the benefit of a spread stock portfolio while allowing you to be reasonably lazy.

Get something that a lot of people have, not something super specific;
https://etfdb.com/compare/market-cap/
>>
>>31687355
>ignore it for the next 40 years
Critical information and its implications not to be glossed over.
>>
Worthless replies here. No I'm not interested in the stock market fuck off.

I'm asking about comfy side gigs, reselling shit, collecting, small businesses.
>>
File: IMG_0590.jpg (410 KB, 1920x1280)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
>>31688759
>>
>>31687517
>nooo you can't do this one simple thing to become rich thats cheating
cope.
>>
>>31689838
What good is being rich as a geriatric?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.