[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

My little sister tried to sneak in alcohol but I confiscated it from her now I'm drunk asf sippin some cheap ass vodka ama!

that dumbass shouldn't be drinking in the first place
>>
I can't even manage to have sex with my little sister.
>>
>>31686573
You think you dissuaded her from drinking, but you achieved the exact opposite.

You're a dumbass and your sister is gonna end up an alcoholic.

I have no question for you, though, sorry lmao
>>
>>31686587
we are NOT going there you weirdo incest even if we went there my sister is ugly asf
>>31686589
she wont be an alcoholic but i will for her sake i dont mind being the deadbeat while she actually fucking succeeds in life
>>
>>31686615
Then you're ugly too. Why would we wanna talk with an ugly person?
>>
>>31686651
Because ugly people are interesting? What do you know about me? I can probably make you laugh, tell me about yourself anon.
>>
>>31686615
>she wont be an alcoholic but i will for her sake i dont mind being the deadbeat while she actually fucking succeeds in life

So you're actively showing her an example of a person extremely close and dear to her life becoming an incongruent deadbeat for the sake of someone else and you think she won't copy -that- example, but obey to a deadbeat's empty words instead.

You're essentially asking your little sister to cover up for your immaturity.

Got it, uh huh. You do you, bruh

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.