[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721896573283.jpg (101 KB, 736x736)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>wife doesn't give me sex
>if she does then it's once a month and it's not even worth the wait
>but if I find sex elsewhere she will divorce me and take half of my shit as revenge
I'm asking this in complete good faith; what the fuck am I supposed to do here as a man in his 50s?
>>
>>31686729
Lose weight and actually work on your body.
>>
>>31686729
>she will divorce me and take half of my shit as revenge
This is essentially mythical in the present day. Alimony is very rare in modern divorce settlements. You will owe her for stuff that she paid for, but not stuff that's yours. When a man ends up paying after a divorce, it's because she got custody of the kids, and it's his responsibility to contribute towards the cost of raising them; but that's money you would be paying anyway as a responsible father.
>>
have you talked to her about it and what you could do to get her more interested?

also, just out of my own curiosity as a 35 y/o married man: how long have you been together and was it always like that? got kids?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.