[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: a cute.jpg (128 KB, 740x887)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
how do I deal with oneitis?
It's been 5 years and I had sex with 40 different girls but I still remember her and the songs we used to listen to while passionately kissing in the night
Life is a fucking hell
>>
>>31686938
If you do have fond memories of her, good for you. Don't be sad it's over, be glad it happened. When everything else goes away, you will still have the memory.
>>
>>31686938
Man I don't get one women obsession. I've had relationships, dated and fucked a lot of women. While I still reminisce sometimes about my first gf in HS and sometimes a later gf I did actually love, I think of how naive I was and laugh at what I thought was so serious and it wasn't. I do admit there is one woman I fucked that recurs frequently in my mind and my dick still gives an involuntary twitch. She was a Japanese whore I fucked at an asian massage parlor one time. I even went back the next week for a highly anticipated repeat but she had already moved on.
>>
>>31686985
That's because you don't feel love like real people do.
You just feel lust.
>>
>>31686938
>how do I deal with oneitis?
Instead of having feelings or thoughts about the person, don't.
And if they happen anyway, dismiss them as unimportant.
>>
>>31686938
For example
>I still remember her and the songs we used to listen to while passionately kissing in the night
Just decide that it wasn't that good and you aren't missing much
>Life is a fucking hell
Just decide life is fine instead of wanting the past.
>>
There's no one size fits all solution. I still remember her fondly and love her more than anyone. But it's been ten months. I can't change anything. So why worry?
>>
>>31686938
Believe it or not you’re already dealing with it. The fact you’re aware of it now is evidence that you’re healing from it, you’re on the right track. And it sucks and feels bad. That’s what it means to deal with it, it’s supposed to hurt. Let it hurt.

A funny thing happens once you give yourself respect by acknowledging “Wow I already am improving? And that the fact I deal with pain of oneitis is evidence I’m dealing with it? That I’m letting myself feel the pain and working through it? That’s actually kind bad ass as fuck. I should give respect to myself.”

You should and you deserve it, 100%. You deserve it precisely for going through the pain and dealing with the pain. I’ve been there OP. Anonymous we may be, I am proud of you for it.

You can do it, you know you can. Do what exactly? Just live, man. Even if it hurts for now. That’s all. Easier said than done, but in this case there is nothing to do but trust yourself and respect yourself while feeling the pain.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.