[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is it immoral, even if it's legal and licensed and not in a third world country and safe town, but it is asian?
>>
>>31686954
It's based on your own morals. If you are already thinking yourself that it is immoral, then don't do it. You won't enjoy it at all. You might be horny and think of reasons to still do it, but it's only a debate with yourself and your penis.
>>
>>31686954
Personally I do think it's immoral.
>>
>>31687062
Really, I know that I will either feel elation or guilt afterwards, and well I know that my parents would look down on me if they knew. Don’t blame them really, it’s more that I know it’s wrong, I know that they think that too, and well I feel down about it. I’ll never do it, and well I think I’m going to ask out someone I used to be friends with after about 18 months of no friends (I’m a narcissist and have been working on that), if that doesn’t work at least I tried and will give up on this sort of thing for a while.

>>31687077
You don’t see it as abusing someone?
>>
>>31687352
Not him, but kind of see it not too far from what you say.

Hope things change for the better, friend. In general.
>>
>>31688880
Thanks I appreciate it. Understood.
>>
>>31686954
just jerk off and find something meaningful or worthwhile to occupy your life with. fuckin hell what is this crap.

imagine driving your fat stinking ass out soley just to pay for nearly an hours worth of awkward molestation to ejaculate over your hairy fupa.
>>
>>31686954
yes renting people's bodies for sex is immoral

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.