[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FJx-UZFWUAMZ1ND.jpg (138 KB, 1283x1247)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
Do you reckon you would be doing anything productive if not it ?

The same applies to chan, insta, facebook, etc...

"Time enjoyed is not time wasted"
All these years. Al this wasted time "browsing". Was it worth ?
>>
it doesn't matter what happens during my free time because that's my rest time i use to perform at my best when it's time to perform

and when it's time to perform i can say i've made a difference, so that free time must not've been wasted
>>
>>31687726
If you are addicted then yea, its a drug.
If not no
>>
>>31687726
>>
>>31687947
you're addicted if you dont have ability to abstain and most of us are addicted stop coping the bullshit that is is fun and enjoy if you spended all that time with your family or friends you'll have way better life
>>
>>31687726
I don't read hypotheticals.
>>
>>31688538
How incredibly ironic

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.