[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Some context
>male 20yo pushed away the best friend I could ask for
>Russian, failed uni two years ago
>Hate myself, fantasize to be someone else
>War, me and family migrate to Portugal
>Learn portuguese
>Fail portuguese B2
>Hate myself more, fantasize to be someone else
>Like to draw, apply for animation course
>Interviewer says drawings good portuguese bad
>No animation course
>mfw
>Watch YT, to forget about myself
>Motivation YTber says I need to accept myself to live a better life

I have no idea how to accept myself, my flaws, my strengths. For all I know I've never been good enough, this wasn't haunting during school, but now I am a few years before becoming homeless and I can't even get my shit together. How to be enough?
>>
>>31688023

Sounds like a very Cuckolding situation, that you are in a new country and can’t speak the new language, will be hard but not impossible to find a job.

Learn Portuguese as much as you can, as you gonna be in Portugal for a long time lol.
>>
>>31688023
you gotta accept yourself before you wanna change , just accept your mistakes and ask yourself how can i make my life better. dont whip yourself negotiate with yourself to have a better life
>>
>>31688032

Bro, wtf has Cuckolding got to do with his situation? You guys are fucking autistic.
>>
>>31688023
>portuguese B2
How are you learning? The input method is the state of the art in language learning and what I used to learn German. Easy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKg23ZFURX0
>>
>>31688023
>>War, me and family migrate to Portugal
>he's one of THOSE Russians
Get back in uni and don't fail it, maybe. Learn Portuguese better and resit the exam. If you got nothing to do, PRACTICE YOUR DRAWING. Retard. You don't need a "course" to learn.
Here's some pointers:
Bert Dodson - Keys to Drawing
Loomis, Prokho, some other guy whose name I forgot
Watch streams by artists you like. They will show off the software they use and their drawing process. There is no excuse for moping and bitching when the resources are right there. All you need to do is apply yourself. Get cracking.
Къcмeт, мoмкo. Дa живeй poдaтa.
>>
Get out of Europe and go back to Russia

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.