[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1666005190551656.jpg (46 KB, 400x320)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
How do I stop compulsively ignoring people? It soothes me on some level but I also feel like I'm missing out. I have a hard time seeing potential in others for anything but tedium
>>
find reasons to care about the people who attempt to talk to you. this doesn’t have to be lovey dovey shit, but it can be beneficial to socialize and vent to other people instead of bottling your emotions. if you have social anxiety then you’re not alone, probably 50% of men have it. just make small steps and set specific goals, you can inform a close friend or family member to keep yourself accountable.
>>
>>31690000
insane quads
>find reasons to care about the people who attempt to talk to you
it's impossible, everything feels so far away and the more I accept that, the happier I am

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.