[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1629628108267.jpg (195 KB, 900x1200)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
How do I get rid of a ban evading schizophrenic autist with lots of spare money and endless free time? He has been permabanned like 8 times. Has anyone got any idea what the fuck he's doing? It's a long story but our community is trying to tell mods about it, so knowing what rube goldberg shit he's pulling off would help a lot. The guy basically just makes our threads specifically border on unusable, he is a horrible insane attention whore and we all hate him. Any guesses or tips?
>>
>>31688168
That’s cool.
>>
>>31688606
Ain't cool to me, I hate it.
>>
>>31688168
…Where? What are you talking about? Just ignore him.
>>
>>31688993
We can't, it's in the /trash/. You do not understand just how autistically mentally ill this guy is, he literally only comes there to spam insane schizobabble as if it's something he's required to do. It isn't a troll that will give up, it is a legitimately insane man and we've spent the greater half of a year trying to get him to fuck off.
>>
Using up my 2nd bump.
>>
>>31688168
You only can ignore him and starve him of attention, hoping he leaves, or filter him. Unfortunately, it's a public forum and people like that will keep coming so long as they have a reason to. Ban evading will always be possible so long as they allow dynamic IPs. If you want more control over your social clubs, consider alternative platforms like Discord.
>>
>>31692643
That's something I'm working on. It shouldn't have to be this way. Starving him of attention hasn't worked, he's just there to use our thread as his personal schizo journal. We've taken several courses of action since he is so mentally ill he doxxed himself and may be a genuine threat to society because he talks about needing to murder people but evidently nobody in a 20 mile radius of him gives a single fuck. Probably why he's still like that.
>>
>>31688168
Are you talking about a subreddit or an independent forum that you host?
>>
>>31694180
Nope, it's on /trash/. Don't want to say exactly which thread so the bastard doesn't know/anticipate anything potentially useful from this thread. It's not fetish shit, just supposed to be shitposting and fun that wouldn't fit anywhere else.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.