[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

my dad's alcoholic tendencies in our family since i was a kid,made he think its better for everyone if he just rented and apartment and we get separated, instead of trying to actively fight the addiction for once and not risk losing his wife and son.
he said he wants to talk later today with everyone together and i don't know how to feel.

for a long time, their marriage have been a trainwreck, and my mother is the one suffering everything the most and strongly holding her strings together don't know for how much long.
sometimes it do feel like a good and happy family but then he fucks up and it all comes crashing down again.

someone ever been in a similar situation?
>>
>>31688565
His wife probably makes him want to drink. Or disappointment in children. Make things easier for him.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.