[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fatpepe.png (82 KB, 600x600)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
Hello anons.

I am slated to have sex with my gf (will be my first time), and I have a bit of a dilemma.

Over the last 4 years, I have managed to lose 60 lbs. I used to be really overweight in middle school. I worked out through high school, and my first 2 years of college, and managed to make it into a healthy weight range. However, the shape of my body stayed consistent. I'm still stuck with what people refer to as the "dad bod." I have no doubt working out helped, as I feel a lot healthier, but I also feel the need to wear baggy clothing to cover up my poor body shape.

Should I keep my shirt on during sex or no? I like the idea of being naked, because it would show my gf I trust her with my body. At the same time, I don't want to gross her out, and turn her off.

Thank you in advance anons.
>>
>>31688654
>Should I keep my shirt on during sex
Yeah, probably.
>>
>>31688654
If your GF is turned off by your body she's not the one. Simple as.
Good on you for losing the weight, anon.
>>
>>31688654
Don't. If she has a negative reaction, just kick her out kek
>>
>>31688654
>I have managed to lose 60 lbs
>the shape of my body stayed consistent
So either you've not lost that much weight, or you still have a lot of weight to lose. Regardless, I think you're going to be more concerned about your shape than she is. I would suggest losing more weight and possibly working out to get a body you feel more comfortable and happy with.
>>
>>31688654
Women love a good body, anon, but don't think that doesn't mean she won't love you for who you are. Also, if she doesn't like what you look like with your shirt off its better to know that on date one than months down. Take it off and see how things go.

Girls will swoon for a guy who's got muscles, term "girls gone wild" is accurate. This is only the case if there is something associated with muscles, like strength, dominance, and a lot of other mental stuff. Be a man and you'll eventually get abs and a six pack to communicate that externally also

t. gymchad

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.