[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721925984162.jpg (45 KB, 644x644)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
It was pretty fucked up and I'm still shook about it. I don't have a shift today thank God but I'm worried about what to do next. I'm going to give vague or incorrect information here too just in case so bear with me please

Long story short there was a man who showed up last night. He gave me a rather large tip and wrote how nice I was on the bill. When I clocked out it was well after dark. I got into my car and drove to my place. I got out and this other vehicle parked right behind me. He got out, put his arm on my shoulder and asked me if I remembered him and I said kind of and he said something else and I said that my father was waiting for me inside and he distinctly said "what a shame" and that literally sent shivers down my spine. I don't remember much of anything else and I ran inside and fucking locked my door. I called someone close to me and I texted my manager about it too (who still haven't read it) and I don't know what the fuck else to do here.
>>
>>31688655
You should have taken a picture of him and his cars plate.
>>
>>31688655
Good you told your manager about it, maybe notifying other coworkers would help in case they return
>>
>>31688655
Very smart quick thinking saying you have to get back to your dad inside.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.