[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why do woman low-key enjoy being beat up by their boyfriends? And continue to stay on for years with the same guy?

Asking for a friend. I definitely never beat up my woman like once a month when she gets outta line. Foged’aboud’id!

My friends broke btw, so she either staying for his big cock, love, or both. Idk brahs! You tell me
>>
>>31688816
no self respecting person would stand for that, so obviously it's because of psychological trauma.
>>
>>31688816
I won't read woman-beater threads. Bullies simply need to be removed, from Minecraft. End of story.
>>
>>31688816
I thought you had to be above 18 to post on this website
>>
>>31688816
Ayyy big tone listen to somethin ova eyah

It’s because you were nice to her at the start. Remember? Remember being all sweet or charming and lovely in the first days or weeks? She actually believed you. She thought it was real.

Then it stopped cuz you got angry and mean all of a sudden. She doesnt know why the sweet man disappeared, the nice man in you. She stays even tho y- uhhh I mean your FRIEND beats her.
She probably believes its all her fault the nice man had to turn into bad man and hit her,

Why does she stay? Cuz she waits for the nice man to come back. She misses him and believes in him and that he will get well soon
>>
>>31688816
Honestly brother, if your friend feels the need to beat up him woman to keep her in line, maybe she's not the one for you.

Genuinely, a peaceful and healthy relationship doesn't require MONTHLY excessive violence to remain stable and positive.

But also, yes it is because of your big cock that she stays. Women who get hit by betas that can't lay pipe leave immediately.
>>
>>31688924
One then must keep being the nice man.
>>
>>31688816
They evolved to like it because back then when we wuz monkeys n shiet the males raped them whenever, they can and in fact orgasm during rape nowadays too
>>
>>31688816
You don’t know shit, little tranny baiter.
>>
>>31689202

Be quiet Cuckold, men are speaking.
>>
>>31689226
Back to discord with you.
>>
>>31688970
Yes, one must continue to be the nice man. How does he do that? By being nice to himself first. Bad men aren’t very good at being nice to themselves on the inside. And when people get too close, the bad man is like a lion with a thorn in its paw and snarls or swipes to tell others to stay back.

Maybe bad man let good people in and bad man can learn how to be good to himself. Then he can be better man for girl who try to love him.

Foged’aboud’id!
>>
>>31689475

Maybe bad man just don’t like whores! And whores deserve a bit of a slap here and there, keep that pimp hand strong King! Fogged’aboud’id!
>>
>>31689506
Ayyy tone am cookin’ eeyah
Maybe its okay bad man dont like them but maybe bad man can see straight and name the broad who spilled his lasagne the actual woman who made bad man feel all women are bafangool!

Maybe bad man just keeps seeing face of that dizzy broad in face of girl he hangin wit’, and he gets all gabagool in his head and he thinks broad gonna be like the one who put that thorn in his paw.

Or mayb im just talkin oogatz. Foged’aboud’it!
>>
>>31688816
I used to go to this dispensary and there was a nigger with his gf who owned it.

I saw a glimpse of the backroom and she was sitting crying in front of a stack of paper bruised the fuck up beyond recognition.

Dude tried to close the door before I could see.

Its a sick world.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.