[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2267.jpg (61 KB, 723x723)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
Tell me why she blocks me after we have sex? It happens every time. It’s as if she doesn’t care to communicate and that’s all I want, to keep asking her for more. I want something serious and steady but she clearly doesn’t respect me. Am I stupid for jumping into her fire? She calls me a narcissist, she calls me a fuckboy, she criticizes me and puts me down, but I keep asking for more. Why am I an idiot? Why am I a simp for a woman who clearly doesn’t give a fuck about me? Tell it to me straight Advice. I sleep with other girls but they don’t satisfy me. They’re bland in comparison to her.
>>
>>31688840
Because you're in love with the idea of her.
>>
File: 1717622242464979.gif (116 KB, 800x792)
116 KB
116 KB GIF
>same inputs
>same outputs
literally what the fuck this doesn't make sents
>>
>>31688840
> She calls me a narcissist, she calls me a fuckboy
> I sleep with other girls but they don’t satisfy me
She's right 100% and the only reason she's still fucking you is because she has low self-worth.
You got a lot of work self-development ahead of you, anon.
>>
She’s using you for sex. She doesn’t like you. If she blocks you, she doesn’t want you reaching out to her because she’d be embarrassed to have you as her boyfriend. Damn she’s a heartbreaker ain’t she. Sounds like a femme fatale.
>>
U fell in love with a stripper
>>
You fell in love with her but she doesn’t feel the same way. You can’t pair bond with the other girls because they’re not her. What I suggest is stop having sex with randos because you’re only cheapening yourself. Try staying single for a while— focus on yourself, your mental health, your fitness, other goals. Maybe she’ll come back if she notices a positive change in you. If she doesn’t, you’re ready to fall in love the right way and with someone who will reciprocate your feelings. Good luck anon.
>>
>>31688840
>she calls me a fuckboy
>I sleep with other girls
I wonder why she considers you a fuckboi
>>
>>31690507
forreal
>>
>>31690507
Because he’s only good for her to fuck. She doesn’t respect him enough to see him as serious relationship material. He’s better off being a fuckboy. His reputation for sleeping around cannot be erased.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.