[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pepe15484.png (232 KB, 596x412)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
Are people this unreasonable?

>be me
>try my best to be humble in general
>conversation comes up about politics
>guys says "X PERSON DID BAD THING HE SHOULD BE CANCELLED AND TORTURED IRL!!!"
>"anon, have you never done a bad thing in your life? Are you morally perfect?"
>"WELL NO I'M NOT PERFECT BUT THAT PERSON IS A SHITTY PERSON AND SHITTY PEOPLE NEED TO BE CANCELLED!!!!!"
>"were you cancelled when you did a bad thing? Did doing a bad thing ever in your life make you a shitty person?
>"AAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M GOING INSANE DIE DIE KILL KILL HITLER HITLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Here's another one:
>guy says "X PERSON DID A BAD THING! HE NEEDS TO BE CANCELLED AND TORTURED FOR BEING A SHITTY PERSON
>"you know dude, there's 2 sides to every story and he might have been caught between a rock and a hard place, or maybe he's experienced life in a different way to you and that makes his world views what they are today.
>cont. "not to mention, the transfer of information from person is person is a finicky thing in general. It's possible that you are completely misunderstanding the situation.
>"AAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M GOING INSANE DIE DIE KILL KILL HITLER HITLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

If this is how humans act, then I'm not human. Being a reasonable person makes me an alien from outer space I guess.
>>
>>31689011
I won't read hypotheticals about no-one in particular on an advice board.
>>
>>31689201
I WILL read your posts about what you won’t read <3
>>
you must be 18 to post here
>>
>>31689011
There's a specific type of person who's like this and that person can go fuck themselves. Ignore them, also stay off their radar for obvious reasons.
>>
>>31689215
You must stop copy-pasting this in every thread to post here.
>>
>>31689011
Almost everyone is like this today. Your mistake is trying to engage with them in good faith. Just troll them or ignore them.
>>
>>31689011
It's just the internet, it's made people lack nuance in any discussion. It's why Twitter is like a fuckin toxic waste pool and it's best avoid any discussion anywhere desu. But the issue is that the narratives built on Twitter and big social media sites tend to influence huge amounts of people since the same people who are terminally online, tend to produce the most content. And in turn people who spend less time online consume their content (posts, videos etc....) to catch up. So the narrative is still dictated by social media
>>
>>31689310
you must stop raging at libtards on twitter
>>
>>31689011
>information from person is person is a finicky thing in general.

person to person*
>>
>>31689011
besides killing disabled chads and old chads, hitler was a pretty chill guy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.