[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 9_title.jpg (39 KB, 500x375)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
How do i get the LORD to stop tormenting me? I want him to right now without suffering either slay me or fix all my problems permanently (and not in a way i am upset at.)
>>
File: IMG_1594.png (1.47 MB, 960x2079)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>31689072
What is wrong with you? JANNIES
>>
>>31689072
The LORD hates spammers and you are going to Hell.
>>
>>31689072
Bro, I left/advice/ for 4 months and he is STILL spamming the same posts
>>
>>31689098
>>31689181
>>31689214
Pray Jesus hears my prayers. I don't want me to be here more than you guys
>>
>>31689317
You're going to post Job and yet not even learn the lesson of Job. Incredible. What, should God do good to you and not evil? And now trust in the Lord.
>>
>>31689363
I don't think i am righteous. Jesus says to keep asking till I get what I ask.
>>
>>31689363
If the great Job couldn't refrain from complaining how much more should a spiritual ant such as myself complain
>>
>>31689390
Stop making this thread, which apparently you keep making, not that I use this terrible board. I came here to make my own thread, now leave me be. and don't make this horrible thread that is all for nothing which you already know because this place is a rotten place, like everywhere, cursed is the man who places trust in man, and take no advice from a guide, and I am not talking about important things on 4chan, that's an insult to all important things. End.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.