[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 0_80zVM0MX5D-UPBIH.jpg (24 KB, 512x512)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
I'm 19 and have been isolated for four years. I'm an orphan and never had the opportunity to know what it's like to be normal. For the past four years, I've been in 'monk mode,' programming, hacking, reading math textbooks, and enjoying my free NEET life. But for the last few months, I've become sick of it. I don't want to spend the rest of my youth in my room 'grinding' and doing other stuff. I don't even want to work in IT or anything like that. I just want to be normal. I want this to be over. I want to know what it's like to be normal, just once.

I used to help people with their PCs and would install backdoors I wrote myself in pure C so I could stalk 'normal' people. Their lives don't seem more interesting than mince, actually. I would hack and stalk people, watching their lives through their social media (discord and instagram use token to authoritize into account so by analysing the network and getting the url when they verify their accounts through email you can get the token and use that to login, then you can use their passwords for other social media and login in them cause people usually use the same password), just to know what it's like to be normal. I used to stalk people my age for hours through their windows to see what they did all day. Usually, they were just texting on social media or talking to their family members, doing 'normie' stuff like that, which made me envious. I hate everyone with a happy family. I hate everyone who talks to me about their parents. I want people to wonder what it's like to live like me, to be on your own all your life. I feel so dehumanized...

I just want to know what you do in your life and how you meet new people, because I haven't met anyone in the last four years. I live in a remote place and need to move to a more populated area to meet people with similar interests.
>>
>>31689177
18M Here, here is my daily life

>Wake up 5am, shit piss eat breakfast
>Leave for work at 6:10
>Be at work at 6:30, time to wage cuck
>Work solitary manual job, daydream for 8 hours
>Leave work, get groceries.
>Return home at 3pm and workout, browse internet, and masturbate till 9pm
>Loop till weekend starts.
>Spend weekend doing stuff I can't fit into weekday ; Going on a small trip, Sleeping in, Or just relaxing for the weekend.
>Rince repeat for the next 6 months till i get conscripted.
>>
>>31690366
Save for a couple details, this is my life also
>>
>>31690366
>shit piss
eat more fiber

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.