[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1651131.jpg (80 KB, 1140x760)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
How do you change when you genuinly believe that you cannot change?
>>
File: 1721937772196.jpg (241 KB, 2048x1152)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>31689203
do something you think you literally cannot do. breaks the cycle of 'i can't do anything' thinking pretty well.

not bsing either, did this myself. started to get fit during lockdowns by doing calisthenics indoors and calorie counting (poorfag so no fancy diets). used the /fat/ thread on /fit/ as a guideline, even if the rest of the board's shit most of the time. knew that the coof was taking out the old, sickly and fat first, and didn't want my hypothetical epitaph to be 'Died to something preventable before 40, too bad, so sad, many such cases'.

lost 30kg+ since starting, using hand me down dumbbells today, stamina is through the roof in comparison to before, feel more confident in general. still an autist loser, but nobody's perfect, and being a winner in at least one thing makes the sadheadvoices shut the fuck up.

used to think i was nothing but a sad sack, but having the fitness under my belt as a 'this is impossible' achievement makes even the toughest days more bearable.

find that 'impossible' thing and do it. you probably won't succeed in the first thing you try, but keep trying anyways.

if that doesn't work at first because your aim is too high, encourage yourself whenever you're doing shit that's tough for you, no matter how small. if that challenge is as little as getting out of bed when you need to, then that's a good first step and worthy of some praise.

keep going. keep doing shit, only thinking about how to do shit isn't a way to change anything. we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>31689203
I don't read hypotheticals about no-one and nothing in particular.
>>
>>31689203
But you can change. The fact you are (insert bad behaviour pattern) right now is actually the proof of it. Cuz you never used to be (unhealthy behaviour pattern). You didn’t get born like that or wake up and be that, it took changes, negatives ones, to bring you there.

So its kinda obvious changes - the healthy ones - can can bring you out.
>>
>>31689203
do what you can, even against all odds anon, i believe in you.
>>
>>31689203
Saying affirmations
>>
>>31689203
Find out who or what hurt you to the point of believing you cannot change. You need to metabolize that hurt first.
>>
File: 1708546416498678.jpg (70 KB, 905x864)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
WAGMI
>>
>>31689203
Through Jesus Christ and God.
>>
>>31692607
I see

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.