[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How do I fully let go of a grudge? I don’t want to get into details but I rarely even think about the events that happened leading up to it but whenever I’m reminded of what they did to me or I’m around them I get really really really fucking angry. I’m talking about the type of rage that makes you clench your fists so hard you hurt yourself, the type of rage that may end up ruining your life by doing something you will regret in the heat of the moment. Is completely cutting off the person who causes this rage the only way to let go of these feelings?
>>
what happened? sounds like something big.
>>
>>31689447
i'm interested in finding out too. but i'd like to deck the fucker in the mouth who wrong me and those who have done the same. not sure what to do. Don't like their voices, names, faces, presence.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.