[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721906456965691.png (468 KB, 604x604)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
how do i pick a college course in like a week
the community college still has places until like august, i dont wanna waste another year and be 21 if I start next year
>>
>>31689454
All that matters is that you know you want to try community college instead of a trade, and you don’t have to figure out what you want to do just yet. Every degree is going to require the same set of “general studies” (math writing science history) that they will guide you to sign up for when you start as an “undecided student”. You can later talk to a counselor to figure out what electives you might like to do and then pick your major.
>>
>>31689476
you cant go in undecided where i live
>>
>>31689561
ok totally irrelevant point. your first classes will be the exact same, Gen eds, English writing 101, supporting science, foreign language 101. put down whatever you want for major and just get the classes that are the same for everything. then make a real decision in a month when you've thought about it
>>
>>31689598
idk if thats how it works in uk

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.