[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: KSSSST.webm (486 KB, 700x700)
486 KB
486 KB WEBM
How do people actually move a relationship forward? Like I have no idea how people go from being complete strangers to actually dating to actually having sex to actually probably getting married. It all seems so weird to me. I think its because I have not really ever "wooed" a woman so I don't know what its even like to have a woman actually be interested in you. I just assume that a woman would never want to be around me unless I give her stuff. I am not bitter but I just don't even know what I can offer a woman. Some women have told me they find me to be very relaxed as a compliment. Some have even said I am kind but what does all that even mean? I don't know. Basically, if a woman was ever into me, I don't think I'd be able to progress things in a non weird autistic way. So what would be "natural" progression? Like lets assume you meet a random person you are attracted to. What would be normal progression of things into a relationship?
>>
>>31689498
I used to think like this but you know when you're in the situation. Depends on the 2 people in the relationship also
>>
>>31689508
I understand what you mean but I feel like as a man, I can't be the driving force in the relationship because I can't read the womans mind obviously. Like I feel uncomfortable doing all the leading because its high pressure. I don't like making the first move. I don't like chasing after women etc. Does that mean there is something wrong with me or is it actually just ass but thats just how it is? I think I can do that kind of stuff but I can't say I'd enjoy it. Planning dates is some of the most stressful shit for me.
>>
>>31689708
just how it is sadly, but you can get better at it. girls expect you to be decisive, but most girls just want to spend time with you and aren't super hung up on the actual date or the specifics of what you're doing.
>>
>>31689720
Hmm.. I will keep that in mind. Especially that last bit. I hadn't thought that maybe just spending time is fine too. I always feel like I have to have a sort of "agenda" for the date as I am worried about boring the woman.
>>
bump
>>
>>31689708
You get used to it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.