[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cake.jpg (704 KB, 2048x1886)
704 KB
704 KB JPG
it is i, the great scotthewozfan49. give me youre foolish mortal troubles, anons, and i shall solve them.
>>
i got in an argument with a zoomer at work on slack, they said Seinfeld was well known but not appreciated in it's day, and only zoomer meme culture really turned it into a juggernaut. i said absolutely not, Seinfeld was the hugest most normie shit in the world in the 90s, every single person even before the Internet knew yada yada, they knew "no soup for you!" and everyone said the "not that's there's anything wrong with that" etc. all through the 90s

then they linked some article from a tv aggregator site i never read. i don't need to read it, i fucking lived through the 90s, it's in my living memory how big Seinfeld was. i don't need articles backing me up.

i obviously can't rant or seriously argue in a work slack, so how do i shut this fucking retard up and get some perspective? they should obviously accept a person who lived through a time knows it better than they can reconstruct it from reading about it
>>
>>31689798
seinfield was a little before my time, but i can totally relate. one time i had to watch a documentary about corona in class, it was so dumb because we were all there when it happened.
>>
>>31689762
I'm 30 yet I have never been on a second date or gotten a bachelor's degree.
>>
>>31689857
you just got off on the wrong foot. lots of folks never find success before becoming household names in their 50s & 60s, if you can set your mind to it, you can achieve it, especially in the era of the internet.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.