[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4437.png (410 KB, 600x527)
410 KB
410 KB PNG
I finally made it to the talking stage with a girl that seems attracted to me. Bad news is I feel like she’s getting bored. A couple hours will sometimes pass between her texts. She always sends like 2/3 and seems into me but shit freaks me out. Sticking point two is that it feels like she is resistant to going out. She has said she wants to but mentioned that she won’t be available for another week and a half. Any pointers? Is it all ogre? Lend me your energy anons
>>
>>31689833
Make moves passed the talking stage. Now.
Quickly
Or it will be too late.
Go do something physical with the lady.
>>
>>31689833
>A couple hours will sometimes pass between her texts

Here's a bit of news for you: SOME PEOPLE HAVE LIVES. Some people find themselves in situations where they can't use their phone for a while. Some people consider it rude to interrupt the real live person they're with to deal with a text. Some people don't check their phones every five seconds. Some people actually - oh horror of horrors - turn their phones off or leave them home.
>>
>>31689873
I have tried to without being too pushy but she’s busy this week she says, on vacation next week. We’ve already been talking for two weeks and I don’t know where to take it without coming off as a dick
>>31689888
I know I’m a lunatic, truly I do. But years of incel rage has left me manic and paranoid
>>
>>31689888
wrong. some women dont want to meet in person and have an actual conversation. they just want to sit behind the safety of their phone.
>>
>>31690037
This is what I’m afraid of ultimately. Right now it’s in a week but who’s to say it won’t be “maybe next week” when that comes
>>
she said she'll be available in a week & a half; try to cut down on the daily texting and try to get your anxiety under control. see if she's willing to schedule out that far ahead, then text her at least a few days before your scheduled event.

the talking stage is also to figure out if you like her actually -- ik you've said you're recovering from incel rage but seeing if she's a good fit for you is more important than just maintaining female attention
>>
File: IMG_4812.gif (72 KB, 498x462)
72 KB
72 KB GIF
>>31690134
Thanks anon, I know the anxiety is so bad so I’m trying to curb that. I always think that if I don’t text her often enough she’ll think I’m not interested but it’s probably better to do that. Luckily it led to me finding out that we have a lot in common, music, humor all that shit, which is why I’m even more invested in not fucking this up

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.