[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Graph.jpg (3.06 MB, 3024x4032)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB JPG
Matched with a girl on tinder, mid to late June iirc, said she explicitly was only looking for friends, we hung out, smoked weed and drank together a few times.

Have since moved slightly further away, but we still text from time to time, I've started to catch feelings for her, is it over before it started? Should I try playing the long game and getting closer? Should I just tell her upfront?

Pic is a graph i made to stop myself overworrying, since I have a really bad issue with that when it comes to this sort of stuff.
>>
>>31689894
Also don't comment on my abysmal handwriting, I know it's bad, it's always been bad, and it takes an unreal amount of effort to make it half decent
>>
>>31689899
I like your graph. i actually genuinely suggest other people do this. it helps me conceptualize my problems and tasks i need to do and stuff. I don’t have any grill advice for you OP but keep up thinking rationally like this, it’s a sign of strength not to let your emotions consume you.
>>
>>31689894
I don't read app-addled threads.
>>
>>31689906
Thanks, maybe cringey but I got the idea after hearing Sam Hyde talk about outcome independence
>>
>>31689949
if it helps you fuck the cringe
cringe is a concept made up by internet nerds to feel better about themselves
>>
>>31689894
If you tell her and she's not interested will you really miss texting her? At this point all you are doing is texting. How often do you even text. She could easily be texting with you because she wants you to ask her. I say ask her because you have nothing to lose except some words on your phone.
>>
>>31690129
You’re probably right, but what to say, something like “I really like spending time with you, I just wanted to know if we can ever be more than friends?” Ill try and type something good, then slam a couple shots for confidence, hit send, then go to bed, good idea?
>>
Bumping, next day, need a rough idea of what to say, or should i just wing it entirely?
>>
it's tinder there is no long game

you're applying ideas older than you to systems that have totally transformed to make those ideas obsolete

you're asking the equivalent of like, how to degauss your OLED screen
>>
>>31689894
>is it over before it started?
You were friend-zoned before you even met her. You know what you were signing up for.
>>
UPDATE:
"Never say never"
She explicitly said she wants to meet me again next time in around, which should be around early August, so that gives me hope.
>>
>>31693945
also she said me and her should bully kids on roblox together sometime
>>
>>31689894
>said she explicitly was only looking for friends
Sure that she didn't mean she was only looking for a new orbiter?
Near as I can tell you're over and done before it even started...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.