[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images-original.png (1.42 MB, 1193x1546)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
I don't want to die. Even on my worst days, at least I'm still experiencing something. One day I'll simply cease to be, I won't get to think thoughts or hate or love or hope or dream. The idea is so scary it paralyzes me. How do I make my peace with this and get on with living my life?
>>
don’t think of dying as eternal prison, think of it as eternal relief. you will be freed from all of your struggles and be at peace forever. no worries dude, everything will be alright as long as you live your best life and die with little regret. the brain will take care of it.
>>
>>31689914
Sorry to break it, the body and mind you inherited, developed, healed, doesn’t belong to you. As it stands, we’ve borrowed it. The Earth shall inherit us all and when she does, time and reality will cease to exist, nobody escapes. On the other hand, we can experience life's beauty and horror. It’s just a ride.
>>
>>31689952
Peace is a feeling only the living can experience. I always hear this tired opinion, it's so stupid.

>>31689914
It's not like thinking about death will help you. What are you gonna do, not die? Lmao, anon, you're gonna end, I'm gonna end, it's over for all of us, the least you can do for yourself is not think about things that bring distress to you while you're alive. And who knows, maybe there is more to life? Try to keep an open mind if only to help you cope.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.