[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Jocelyn Mieles.jpg (75 KB, 752x960)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
She's underweight BMI. I'd like her legs, maybe arms, to be a bit thicker and less bony but I don't want to make her get a gut. I also don't wanna work her out to make her boobs shrink as they're a perfect size now.. Do we just go to the gym together and work those muscle groups? How do I proceed?
>>
be supportive and communicate your intentions honestly and kindly. nudge her forward and invite her to eat dinner, fast food, restaurant, etc. get her to go to the gym and gain muscle so she can improve physically.
>>
>>31690031
Yeah that's what I been doing. She might have some image stuff going on psychologically because she thinks shes fat. I had to show her she's literally underweight BMI. Anyway, I'm trying to lose 5 lbs and get my abs back so gym is a good direction. I just don't know how to
>Feed her without making her get a gut
>Exercise her without losing her boobs
>>
>>31690083
She’s going to lose her boobs if weight isn’t maintained. I’m 6ft, male and weighed 110lbs at one point in my life. Began eating more and lifting weights. Eating healthy balanced diet won’t make her belly store fat. Even 30min weight lifting is enough to burn fat and most people are bloated due to excess salt in diet. Abs are a meme. Everyone has abs. Well, jerking off on your own visible abs, doing 400 crunches in a row, or washing socks against your abs is kinda cool, it’s also vain.
>>
>>31690151
True. Yeah shes like 95-98 lbs 5'3". Idk how to get her to eat throughout the week... I stuff her and take her out to dinners when I see her but she doesnt eat at work n stuff.
>>
say you're feeding her healthy but always add fat and sugar

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.