[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1720868151958719.png (919 KB, 1920x1080)
919 KB
919 KB PNG
Girl I've been banging casual turned out to be married and it's really fucking me up. Like... What the fuck?
She's got a degree, a nice house with a backyard, a fucking husband.

I'm a fucking deadbeat asshole that still works part-time at 28.

Just makes me feel hopeless.
Like, her man is giving her 100x the life I could ever give a girl and she STILL cheats on him.
Worst part? I could never tell if I was dating a girl like her. She seems 150% like the sweetest girl I'd ever know in how she acts... While she cheats on her husband.

How the fuck am I meant to trust in a relationship after seeing that?
>>
>>31690457
To be honest brotha, you’re not. You aren’t meant to know with 100% certainty that your spouse is gonna turn around and do some shit like that behind your back. Even the ones that are faithful will lead you to believe that they’ve been with people after you have a falling out in any capacity, women aren’t built to love. Most men aren’t either. Whatever sanctity you’re looking for in a relationship has long since passed because this current era glorifies promiscuity and what could have been. There’s not much hope for the ones willing to give it all up just for one real love.
>>
>>31690457
Trust is given as a matter of will, not because you've rationally calculated that your trust is likely to be repaid. Otherwise, trust and calculation would be the same thing.
>>
>>31690457
Women are soulless monsters. Show her husband evidence of it and ghost her.
>>
>>31690457
I have fucked 5 married women and none of them want to leave their marriage and family they spent years creating. They aren't looking for a replacement life and man they want uninhibited sex with no emotions involved and go home. It doesn't matter you are a deadbeat asshole, if anything it makes it easier for her since there is no temptation to ditch her husband for you. One more thing. Women compartmentalize much better than men. Sex and love/commitment are separate. She can indulge in your dick all afternoon and her other life not enter her mind, clean up, go home and cook dinner and lovingly fuck her husband that night, not giving you a thought.
>>
>>31690457
>>31693289
Where did you find these bitches?
>>
>>31693304
I'm a financial services consultant for businesses and travel. I meet them when onsite. We work briefly together and they proposition me. I let them know just three things. I am not looking for any attachment nor do anything stupid that would crash their world like make demands of their time and attention. And, they will enjoy themselves while with me and be free to let go. I knew all were married and 4 of the five we fucked multiple times. One it was over I never saw any of them again. Two of them had never done this before and I could tell but that brought a whole new level of excitement to the tryst. One of them took a call from her husband as I sat straddle her with my dick between her tits. She calmly discussed mundane household shit and her son for less than a minute, hung up, and pulled me up to mouthfuck her and cum.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.