[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6101.jpg (125 KB, 529x351)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
Last week I got a forehead reduction, Botox, neck and face liposuction, as well as a liposuction around my love handles. And I am in absolute pain, I come home from work yesterday (1AM) and I see that no supper has been made for me. I get so upset because I am in so much pain and I spent so much money and my wife is not doing anything to help me. I woke her up to let her know that this is wrong and I made sure she understood the pain that I am going through. I feel bad because she became emotional but I just don’t know how to handle these stressors
>>
>>31690521
Why do you go through so much trouble when you can just take her phone until she gets her act together?
>>
>>31690772
are you fucking retarded or just pretending? She’s an adult

>>31690521
did you yell at her or speak calmly?
did you ask her to make you food? is it routine that she does daily?

furthermore, your cosmetic procedures were done on your own volition, i don’t think you should be playing victim/martyr here about your money that you spent on your procedures unless there’s something you left out of the OP

seeking more information
>>
>>31690797
I didn’t yell at her, I never yell I always speak calmly but I was insulting her and telling her that what she did was very idiotic. And yes it’s routine that she does me food, not at 1 AM but still. And it’s important that she thinks about me and me only
>>
>>31690521
I see our local spammer has written new material.
>>
You're so weird lmao.
>>
>>31690819
Why?
>>
>>31690521
>Be me
>Fast asleep, had an exhausting day
>Get woken up by an angry voice
>Angry/irritated voice spews a whole story about their problems and their mental booboos and emotional ouchies
>"Mommy mommy!!! i hurt my knee :( can you kiss it better?"
>Wake up for real
>Turns out it was a dream
>But it was real
>It wasn't a little kid it was a grown man doing this.
>>
>>31690846
I really don’t understand what this has to do with my thread but whatever
>>
>>31690859
I’m not that replier but OP are you seriously so low IQ that you can’t see the parallel/allegory between that replier’s greentext and what you said about your wife?
>>
>>31690867
Yes I am a grown man, I’m 22 years old and my wife should know better, I’ve sacrificed everything and did everything a man has to do. She should be doing her role correctly
>>
>>31691040
Oh, this was bait all along. Fucking faggot.
>>
>>31690797
> She’s an adult
Don’t sound like it. You’re being outsmarted by a woman.
>>
>>31691053
I felt that was pretty obvious from the start from the amount of detail he went into describing his procedure combined with the frog

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.