[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: it's so honked bros.jpg (57 KB, 1024x576)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>about to graduate from university with decent degree
>job lined up next year with good starting pay
>got some good connections for job growth as well
>financial outlook good
>however, only managed to maintain one good friend throughout university
>join club/group, start off well, eventually try for some girl or make some stupid mistake, self-exiling myself
>multiple groups and even my uni cohort I'm now isolated from
>last relationship was 1 year ago
>lots of dates from multiple sources (clubs as above, apps etc.) but don't really go anywhere
>in conversations, people laugh at my conversational plays etc., but people describe me at being distant or wearing a facade
>struggle to relate to my family
>if it wasn't for my career, I'd be a complete failure

I'm starting to struggle with my motivation for my work because all my other needs are not fulfilled. I'm trying hard to fix my other aspects, but struggling to make progress. Any ideas? Having an established bad reputation mustn't help. Thanks for listening to my rambling ted talk.
>>
>>31690915
Count your blessings you lucky retard, some people on this board have none of that and are still happy. Boohoo I can't put my dick in a random hoe
>>
>>31690921
I've worked very hard though. My future appears to be me oscillating between working hard and being unhappy. Sounds nice eh?
>>
>>31690933
Sorry I didn't mean to sound rude it's just I'm struggling to even get a job and had a bit of an emotional meltdown today so it's a sore topic for me. I'm using /adv/ to distract myself. But I regret to inform you that most people's futures are just fluctuations between unhappiness and working hard. Just try your best to invest in what matters to you and what you like.
>>
>>31690945
It's okay, Anon.
I hardly expected to get life changing advice. Writing it out was somewhat therapeutic.
Hope things work out for you.
>>
>>31690915
>OP fails to get to the point quickly enough to keep me reading.
>>
>>31690933
yes, that is very nice compared to not getting hired for years and being totally unable to maintain your lifestyle

tuffin up princess

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.