[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm 23, working my ass off in a country whose people are racist to me, every money i earn is spent trying to keep my parents(79yr old dad, 49 yr old mom) alive, never had a gf, most of my friends in my home country are living their life partying and getting wasted 24/7 while i slave away overseas. i can't even afford myself any kind of hobbies or shit.
>>
>>31691481
This is what its like for most Indian immigrants.

Have you ever considered that its not worth it and maybe you should go back to India?
>>
>>31691502
i guess a silver lining in my life is that i'm not from india
>>
>>31691481
It would've been worth it if what you earned gave you higher quality of life, but I'm also sure your parents didn't want to end up being a liability

Some people just get an easy life where they can do any shit they want with little consequence while others just get unlucky with a very hard life. Is it worth it to stay alive if you got it hard? Idk, maybe if you're religious
>>
>>31691481
>every money i earn is spent trying to keep my parents(79yr old dad, 49 yr old mom) alive
father sounds like he aint got long left. tell your mom to get of her ass.

>never had a gf
me neither. and i have never shitted and pissed about it. a lot of people might even never find a partner, but something much more meaningful can be found instead

>friends living their life partying and getting wasted 24/7
yuck. you can't possibly envy that

>i can't even afford myself any kind of hobbies or shit.
the best hobbies are either free or inexpensive. better yourself and then you can become pepe in your image.
>>
Go back to india or whatever pajeetistan you're from
>>
>>31691518
Tell me where you are from so I can tailor my racial slurs to fit your cultural background.
>>
>>31692799
Eastern european immigrant living in a white western country.
>>
>>31692803
turkroach?
>>
>>31691481
It is what it is

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.