[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: d10.jpg (71 KB, 850x675)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
6 months ago I found out that my girlfriend of 3 years has been lying to me about something really important. I broke it off with her even though I loved her and the relationship was the best one I had yet.

I have been handling it very well but recently feelings of loneliness have crept up on me very badly so I decided to take a look at her social media. I found tweets and posts of her flirting and joking with a friend of mine which I have known for 10 years. The tweets date back to right after our breakup.

Feeling hurt and betrayed and paranoid that she might've hopped to my friend right after I left her, I messaged my friend and asked him upfront "Is there something between you and my ex" to which he said "No". I said fine and forgot about it. Some days later I took a look at her social media again and found that the tweets and the flirts between them have abruptly stopped, and some of the older tweets have been deleted. Which left me worse that I started because now I suspect even more, plus I'm paranoid that my friend might've lied to me.

What should I do in this situation?
>>
>>31691530
What did your ex-girlfriend lie about?
The chance of them fucking is 70% I would say. Maybe even 90%. The tweets getting deleted should definitely ring your alarm bells I think your friend is lying to you.
I would just ask her what she is doing and stuff. Ask her upfront if she is with your friend. But even if she isn't with your friend she is almost certainly fucking other people. Girls always do that, just be prepared buddyboyo.
I wish you well my friend.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.