[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1675696071355166.png (225 KB, 400x400)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
What's the best excuse to invite a girl back to your house? I don't want to bother taking women out for dinner in this modern dating marketplace.
>>
>>31691716
when my bf invited me to his place the first time it was to check out his music collection and sound system. worked well on me.
>>
>>31691723
How did he word it? I'm got a DJ setup. Girls like to DJ when they're over but doesn't seem they respond well to that being the sole purpose of coming over vs. me cooking them dinner and jumping in the pool after.
>>
Need to spend money on meal tickets to eventually find the right one
>>
>>31691741
What do you mean? Planning just dating casually until I'm 40, then I'll settle down with someone in her early 20s. In the current year with the way social things are I don't want to tie the knot unless I know I'm set for life, just from a risk management perspective.
>>
Bump
>>
>>31691716
cook
>>
>>31693743
Like what I said here? >>31691736
>>
>>31691716
"Wanna fuck?"
>>
>>31691736
well when we first met all we did was talk about music so it was a decent assumption to make that i'd be interested in his collection and sound system
if you got a pool that sounds like a decently good reason though.
>>
>>31693746
i read it now lol

>vs. me cooking them dinner and jumping in the pool after.
bro wtf
what advice you asking for? you can cook and you have a damn pool in your house
>>
>>31693754
>what advice you asking for?
just wondering if there's any better excuse than that. Also, say it's too late to cook and you're at a bar, what would be a good excuse to bring her back?
>>
>>31691771
lmao anon is gonna be a lonely old man
>>
>>31694455
I don't really care. I don't need external validation to feel happy. I honestly just enjoy creating things and helping out my immediate family.
>>
>>31694455
>>31694471
Maybe, maybe not. I'm just turned 40. I don't date much, but I'm not really lonely. I think expecting to settle down with someone in her early 20s isn't realistic though. I got hit on by mostly women 5-15 years older than me. One girl I went out with was 8 years younger than me and when she asked my age responded with "wow... I thought you were closer to my age" and then never responded to my text.
>>
>>31691716
Never worked for me, but all I got is "let's go back for drinks at my place/your place".
What has worked is if you are finishing up dinner to say "night cap at my place/your place" or "this has been a lot of fun, want to continue at my place/your place." But, since you are above going to dinner then that won't work for you. Then again if you did go to dinner you might find out you want to get the hell out of there and you don't want her at your place.
>>
>>31694494
My dad married my mom who was 23 when he was 43, so I'm sure I can do the same. The key is just go overseas and don't be poor. Will just go to Eastern Europe. I'd also stay fit and have a pretty fun lifestyle, lot of travel, hobbies, etc.
>>31694503
I watched some pickup artist stuff and they always say don't mention "your place", just have an excuse, so they can feel like they're not sluts.
>>
Get some kind of hobby where you do or make something... and ask her for an opinion or help with it?

"Hey, I [do this thing] but it's kind of a secret... wanna see it?"
>>
>>31691716
>I don't want to bother taking women out
lmao
>>
>>31691716
just die alone and poor, people like you get no women
>>
OP this reminds me so much of Paul Janka's tactic: He'd meet a girl on the street, chat her up for 15 minutes or so, then get her number. Later he'd text her "hey want to go check out [event] together tonight?" Then when she says "yes" he'd tell her to meet him at his apartment since it's right close by. Then he'd chat up the girl for 20 minutes in his apartment and then try to fuck her. He did that exact tactic to sleep with like 200+ women in NYC without ever buying them dinner or anything like that. His ebook is free on Anna's Archive (Z-Library.)
>>
>>31694494
I’m in my 30’s and happily married, but I can’t imagine dating women in their 20’s. I want someone I can have an actual conversation with.

>>31691716
If you don’t want to spend the $$$ for a decent date, you’re going to have a tough time.
Although if you meet for drinks, hit it off, and tell her you’ll mix her a cocktail back at your place, that’s worked for me
>>
>>31694844
Sounds like it would work on some chicks, but idk seems a little too slimy for my taste. There's also the girls that would emphasize having to go out, which I'd want to avoid completely.
So far best thing is by default asking chicks to my place for dinner + pool hangout. Most girls off dating apps actually agree, the others usually suggest somewhere public, like getting coffee or drinks.
If they're especially hot, I'll meet them an hour and try to bring them back, or call it a night and text them the next week for dinner + pool.
If they're not that hot, I just delete their number/unmatch them.
>>31694874
>spend the $$$ for a decent date
what do you even spend this on?
If the cost is more than seeing a cheap prostitute, then I'm not wasting my time lol
If I come across a really high quality chick in my day to day, sure, but definitely not girls who use dating apps or frequent bars. I treat them respectfully, but all these girls have fucked some chad on the first date guaranteed at some point. Literally all of them have admitted this when I poke into the subject after dating them after some time. I'm not going on numerous dates like a simp when someone else got to fuck her on date 1.
>>
>>31694890
>tries to fuck women on the 0th date
>mad women fuck guys on the 1st date
bro cmon
>>
Wanna come to my place and play rape escape?
>>
>>31691771
>until I’m 40
Lmfao
My plan is somewhat like yours but you really can’t wait that long bro. Have to put a ring on a chick and start pumping out kids by your 30s at the latest. Assuming you want kids of course. I can’t be in my 50s with teenage kids, it just won’t work.
>>
>>31695104
>I can’t be in my 50s with teenage kids, it just won’t work.
Why not? Look at any rich dudes and they all have teenagers in their 50s-70s. Trump is 78 and his son Barron is only 18. My dad had me in his 40s and he still played video games with me as a kid (bought me Halo 1 and an Xbox when I was 5, played co-op) and played football, basketball, tennis, gym workouts etc with me all up until he hit his 70s. Now we just watch movies and go on walks together, sports on a blue moon. And he's always been poor as a car salesman. I'm far richer than he ever was just in my late 20s from my STEM degree + investments.
>>
>>31695143
>why not?
Simply because I don’t want to
>>
>>31694874
>I want someone I can have an actual conversation with.
This psyop...
>noooo anon you need to be able to connect to them
(because they know the reddit "power imbalance" marxist faggotry wont work here)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.